To start your own Callshop Business you need to have the below stated things:
• VoIP Service Provider: First thing you would require is a VoIP Service provider who will provide you Complete Callshop Solution along with Integrated Billing. There are several options are available who provide complete System however things you need to check before finalizing is how scalable their product is, from how long they have been providing the services in VoIP industry and most important thing is Customer Support, because for a Callshop business you would require instant Support otherwise you will end up losing your business.
• Termination Provider: Second step will be to get best Termination provider, you will get many termination provider options however again same thing comes in the picture how good their services are, because quality of the call depends on the routes which provides by termination provider. You can test the quality and best thing to have multiple providers for routes so if you face any issue with particular one then you can jump on to another one at any point of time and your clients will keep on getting best quality which will be helpful for you to grow your business.
• Required Hardware’s: To start you would require minimal investment on hardware, you need to have Server where complete system will be installed and accessible. If you go with your own Server that will cost you extra however there are options available to rent out the server as well which are less expensive and good option at the initial stage. Apart from server you will require IP Phones as well with which you can login with different Callshop login accounts and customer can directly make the phone calls by using IP Phones. Now coming over to last and important requirement and that is Callshop Booths.
• Required & Important Characteristics: Features like Automated Billing, Auto Invoicing, Prepaid and Postpaid, Advanced Reporting System are main and required feature in a Callshop. It’s highly suggested and recommended to test a demo of the system and check the features, you may get several features by provider however you need to check which features are required for your business and which will never be used, because if any provider is providing you ample amount of features and charging you accordingly, there is no point to pay for those which is not going to be in use. So test the complete Solution before finalizing and then go for that.
• How to Grow Your Business: Now this thing will come to your mind, what are the next steps once you have started, how to grow now. For growing in your Callshop Business first and foremost thing you need to take care of is Quality of your calls and competitive rates. At the initial stage of your business you need to provide services at very nominal charges along with the best quality. This is the most important aspect which will give a boost to your organization.